Bienvenida a Calypsa! Envíos GRATIS en compras mayores a €45
Calypsa Brand Manager
Calypsa is a fast-growing, fashion-tech, e-commerce startup. We’re looking for an experienced Brand Manager to lead the growth of our Communications, Creative, and Brand.
You will work cross-functionally to create and execute marketing initiatives that resonate with our target market and utilize industry knowledge, trends, business, and consumer insights and research to develop concepts and set the brand’s creative vision.
- Partner with Executive leadership in developing brand growth strategies and positioning.
- Direct the daily creative workflow to support company goals
- Develop brand visual identity across all areas of the customer journey.
- Oversee, mentor, and inspire the design and copywriting.
- Develop strategic direction for all branded assets and work directly with department leadership to define/manage brand attributes, personality, and identity.
- Generate innovative ideas and campaigns in social media, print, and brand design.
- Review designs and provide clear feedback for revisions.
- Collaborate with marketing team to create guidelines that define the company’s voice
- Overseeing the production of advertisements, promotional materials, and mail campaigns.
- Ensure messaging and marketing activities are aligned with brand and company values.
- Design promotional campaigns for new offers and markets
- Work with the digital marketing team to develop our social media strategy.
- Writing skills: Ability to write professional business correspondence with proper grammar, spelling and ability to learn the industry lexicon
- Communication skills: Ability to communicate with, corporate leaders and sales staff, and potential Management Companies and Associations regarding the sales process and to effectively execute contracts
- Multi-tasking: Ability to handle multiple tasks/situations at one time
- Other: Expertise in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint; and a comfort level with Technology i.e. laptops, projectors, tablets, etc.
- High energy with a passion for excellence and the desire to have a significant impact on the business
- Proactive self starter
- Quick learner
- Team-oriented and collaborative work style
- Extremely organized with the proven ability to establish priorities and achieve results
Please send your cv to [email protected] with the subject line "Brand Manager"